Mayo Clinic Neurology Board Review (SET) (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press)
Primary: Mayo Clinic Neurology Board Review (SET) (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press).pdf - 44,695 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Mayo Clinic Neurology Board Review (SET) (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press).pdf - 36,960 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Mayo Clinic Neurology Board Review (SET) (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press).pdf - 33,224 KB/Sec
- Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology: A Multiple Choice Book for the Wards and Boards
- Aids to the Examination of the Peripheral Nervous System
- Laughing Your Way to Passing the Neurology Boards
- Neurology Self-Assessment: A Companion to Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice, 1e
- Rowan's Primer of EEG, 2e
- Neurology Board Review: Questions and Answers
- Neuroradiology: The Requisites, 4e (Requisites in Radiology)
- Neuroanatomy through Clinical Cases
- Pocket Neurology (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 3e
This two-volume, comprehensive board review guide will aid in the preparation for the neurology board certification and re-certification exams. These two volumes are divided into the basic sciences in "Part 1" and clinical neurology in "Part 2". Each volume has multiple chapters, numerous four-color illustrations, as well as neuroimaging, neuropathology, and other pictures throughout the. Text boxes highlight high yield information and board type questions conclude each section.
This set eliminates the need for obtaining multiple resources to study for the neurology board examination by providing high-yield information emphasized to highlight key facts.
In addition to those people preparing to take, or recertify for, the neurology boards, it will also be useful to medical students and residents rotating through neurology or for the generalist with an interest in reviewing neurology.